What is special about this seminar is the possibility of optional additional guidance and support before and after the constellation (during the seminar). This is carried out by Klaus Mathis - Lingosomatic coach.
Next date: 01.12.
The benefit of systemic constellations
- Information: Within a short space of time, relevant information and cues regarding central aspects and dynamics in systems / families is obtained.
- Hypotheses testing: Anticipation and testing of hypotheses and planned measures - this often leads to important, long-term impetus for solutions.
- Problem-solving: An effective method to obtain information about the relationships and efficacy of a system, and to find solutions for the problems contained therein.
- Making the system perceptible: By placing all important instances, people and forces of a system that are relevant for the issues within a defined space, the joint relations between these elements is very succinctly made visible, audible and perceptible.
- Phenomenon of "representing perception": The constallation with people takes places using represenatives. Here, the phenomenon of "representing perception" occurs among the representatives, by this we mean: the representatives of relationship structures of a designated system is illustrated by differences in the physical sensations of the representatives.
Seminar leader: Luzia Fuchs-Jorg
Prices (incl. VAT): Personal constellation € 275,00 / Reprensentative € 85,00
Info and registration: Eva Fuchs | email@example.com, 01-710 78 54-14